Terms and Conditions of Sale
This site is operated by BUCK Events Ltd (registered number 08801282, VAT number GB 178 4736 62) from its registered address at Dalton House, 60 Windsor Avenue, London, SW19 2RR, UK.
Purchasing BUCK Products
Eligibility to order criteria:
You may only purchase products:
· Available for sale and details of which appear on the BUCK Online Store;
· For personal use, either by yourself or by your intended recipient(s) of the products. BUCK reserves the right to decline any order that it has reasonable cause to believe is for onward sale other than through distribution channels approved by BUCK.
Details of the products available for purchase (including their price) are set out on the BUCK Online Store. BUCK takes all reasonable care to ensure that all details, descriptions and prices of products appearing on the BUCK online store are correct at the time when the relevant information is placed onto the BUCK online store. Although every effort is made to keep the BUCK Online Store as up to date as possible, the information appearing at a particular time may not always reflect the position exactly at the moment you place an order.
· Once you have selected the products you wish to order, click on the “Checkout” button at the end of the checkout process.
· Once you have clicked on the “Checkout” button, you have made a binding offer for the sale of goods. Your offer at this stage is still subject to our acceptance. In order that we may accept your offer, we obtain an authorisation from your Credit card company for the amount detailed on the order summary page. We are not taking funds from your card at this stage, although the amount available for you to spend will be reduced by the authorisation. This is a normal process with the banks. If your credit card should not give an authorisation, your order will not be processed further.
· BUCK will E-mail you to confirm your product order has been received.
· We are deemed to have accepted your offer, and a corresponding contract of sale for the products you have ordered is concluded between you and BUCK only upon receipt of the confirmation E-mail.
BUCK may refuse or be unable to process your order if:
· The product you ordered is discontinued or no longer available.
· Your credit card does not give authorisation for the payment of the purchase price
· You do not meet the eligibility to order criteria set out above.
Cancelling the Contract and Returns
1) Order Cancellation
You may change your mind and cancel your order within SEVEN (7) working days of purchase, up to 4 weeks prior to the event. If you choose to cancel your order we will refund:
the full purchase price
2) Damaged Or Faulty Products and Incorrect Orders
You may exchange your goods or obtain a full refund if the
goods in your order are damaged or faulty upon receipt, or if the goods you
have received are not the goods you originally ordered. Your product can only
be returned/exchanged at the time of receipt.
When returning damaged, faulty or incorrect orders we will refund:
the full purchase price
When exchanging damaged, faulty or incorrect orders we will:
offer replacement items to you free of charge
3) Returning Goods and Failure to Collect
Goods must be checked on receipt to be correct otherwise they cannot be exchanged or refunded.
If you fail to collect goods at the event, then you may must contact us within SEVEN (7) days of the event, else the amount paid will be forfeited. You can contact us via our contact us page.
If you contact us within the SEVEN (7) day time period, we can offer to post the goods to you, if they are still available. However you will have to pay the postage costs, and we can not guarantee the safety or security of the goods through the postal system.
4) Stay In Touch
We may contact you after your purchase to keep you up to date on current or future product launches, promotions, events and campaigns.
5) How To Contact Us.
Our contact details can be found on our contact us page.
BUCK reserves the right to:
· Modify or withdraw, temporarily or permanently, the BUCK Online Store (or any part thereof) with or without notice to you; BUCK shall not be liable to you or any third party for any such modification or withdrawal; and/or
· Change the Conditions from time to time, and your continued use of the BUCK Online Store (or any part thereof) following such change shall be deemed to be your acceptance of such change. It is your responsibility to check regularly to determine whether the Conditions have been changed. If you do not agree to any change to the Conditions then you must immediately stop using the BUCK Online Store.
· If BUCK should change these Conditions, your order will be subject to the Terms and Conditions at the Date and time of you placing your order.
If any part of the Conditions is declared unlawful or unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed deleted from the Conditions and the remaining provisions of the Conditions shall remain in full force and effect. English law applies to these Conditions and any dispute relating to the Conditions shall be settled by the English courts.